Monday, January 25, 2016

Saturdays & Birthdays

ZT borrowed her friend's function room at Skyline.
It's a nice estate, windy and so much sky.




Nia and Kristian are same age as Kiki & Colin. 6+ & 4+ years old.
I told Kiki- Look at them, see, they don't fight. 
Kiki replied- Maybe they fight at home. 
Me- Okay, fair enough, why don't we ask them if they fight at home. 
So we went up to Nia and asked if they fight at home or if they fight at all.
Nia looked at us like we have just asked her a question in Mandarin.
After she digested our question, she says- no, they don't fight at home. they don't fight.


Again everyone asked for Colin. Like every one. 
From now on, thou shall bring Colin to every party. 

Four things I have to take care of: (1) his nap time, (2) logistics, (3) baby-sitting him (while we're in class), (4) After-party-effects. Do you know what's that?  Refusal to go to bed, still wanna play some more, cry cry cry, don't wanna sleep in his room. Wrestling with him late into the night. (5) Black face from helper.

But I've decided that it is not right to exclude him for my convenience of not needing to deal with the tantrums. So forgive me, baby. We will go everywhere together for as much as possibly possible.



Kiki, ZY, Nia & Kristian. 

 21 liao lor. Can fly. 

 ZT & her Mama
ZT has a boyfriend..........
When my aunt dated my uncle, she was just turning 21. 
When I dated Bren, I was also turning 21. 

I guess when it comes to the younger ones, I get a bit more defensive..... 
why are they starting out so young?

Sometimes when I take a slow look at all the people that crossed my path, example my Aunt's sis', her friends, my friends, my friend's friends etc., I think, no need to think so much one lah. Couples mostly do stick together. Sometimes no, sometimes break, sometimes divorce. But for those who stick together, whether they had it easy or they had it hard, .................. I think at the end of the day, it is all fine. This is after 20 years that I can say this, and I say this to myself now too. What could be worse? Not living your life is worse than making mistakes or sufferings. Dunno lah. I see people that don't over-analyze also are seemingly doing great. Happy lives. 

With all the eating, I became so sluggish............................................ Shit. Got to run.



No comments:

Post a Comment