Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Miscellaneous



 Farewell lunch for LL

our Ying Yang carrot cake, one of the best carrot cakes. It's at Clementi West (West Coast)



 You see that Pink-blue geometric circular thingy?    I am not sure if there's anything wrong with my brain-wires but I can tell you that once in a blue moon, a light like this appears in my vision. Not imagined. Not with my eyes closed. It happens as per normal vision, just that the lights burst in front of me. Normally, it erupts on the bottom-right of my vision. Sometimes right in front of me but 90% of the occurrence was on the bottom-right. The best I could describe it, is that it is a miniature erupted fire works. It is mostly in blue and pink (like the picture above), sometimes reversed (mainly pink with blue centre). It is beautiful and the first few times it appeared, I fell off my chair. Twice I fell off. (first occurrence 1999, peaked during 1999 to 2004, tapered off around 2008) Subsequently, I got used to it. Sometimes just a shock but over the years, I got used to it. These days, I miss it quite a fair bit. Because the occurrence has lessened. I seek to know what this light is about. My teacher says it's my Guide. Like a Spiritual Guide. Over the years, I've come to conclude that it's just probably some lighting up in some areas / parts of my neurons. Because I've observed that of the times the light came on, I was either breaking an old, entrenched and unwanted old thinking/behaviours, (that means making a big change) or that I was intently trying to guess something (like forcing something from my intuition, trying darn hard to make a guess). So honestly, now I don't think of it as some kind of sacred being but rather my brain was busy firing new neurons. Nevertheless, it is b. e. a. u. tiful and I wish more people have this experience so that I don't sound like I came from outer space.


 
 Colin had a Stye on the lower eyelid.... his school has roadworks going on for months now and still they are digging the drain in front of the school gate.........
Doc says do hot towel compressing to get the stye to burst and then apply medicine (gel). So hard trying to wrestle the boy into keeping still.

At the clinic. $43 !!! 
(Twice this month!)

No comments:

Post a Comment