Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Happy New Year! 2016


Happy New Year, Everyone!

I feel like I've emerged from an abyss of housework, cooking, meal time, laundry, showers, playtime,  classes, and it had only been six days of me running the household chores and I thought work was busy.

KiCo apparently loves cycling. Day and night they want to cycle but as they still need help manoeuvring their bikes, I've only brought them cycling downstairs and not at the beach where I have to haul two bikes and still hold their hands while crossing the car park, plus having to keep yelling at Colin to stop running down the slope at the underpass as there are other cyclists using the underpass. So. 

The two of them remarked that the green light bulbs strewn across the plants reminds them of the fireflies scene in The Good Dinosaur.







So the toys are somewhat contained.
I went on to sort the clothing, over three nights. Towels, bedsheets, clothes... all went into the clothes dryer until they become crispy. It was satisfying cleaning out the wardrobe (still got mine to go) but I guess I had over done it until Kiki had an allergy in the left eye..... allergic to dust the doctor said =(

Kiki says that she has had itchy eyes for 8 days. I thought I've heard her mention it but every day just passes so fast that every night I thought nothing of the condition because there wasn't redness initially. 

Luckily, the redness has cleared up.



No comments:

Post a Comment