Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tracing my footsteps home last evening....

I was admiring my pair of cheerful gello sandals and wondered if it would look less cheerful if it didn't have accompanying scarlet nail lacquers. As I take in the visual, I thought I might as well give it an adventure. So I do what I've always done-- my signature "footsteps" tracing my tracks. This series is similar to an earlier photography contest that ended up with two contestants winning the top position in a tie (the judges ended up creating another top position in an apparent split in their vote. I am sure I didn't win with techniques but they probably liked it overall). Anyway, here's my perspective last evening:-

 at the bus stop waiting for my bus home

 decided to have some earthly contact besides concrete and smartphones
(well, i was still using my iPhone duh...)


 at zebra crossing after crossing the pedestrian bridge

 at parkway lobby

 behind ATM

 at traffic light

 one sewage cover marked with 'diamond'

 walked past Singpost & gyms (one kid's gym, the other is a 24-hour gym)

 the slope leading to playground

 hopscotch without numbers

 crossing the road

 in the lift
i'm home!

No comments:

Post a Comment