Monday, September 15, 2014

PJ's wedding

 PJ & YJ


Yum Seng






 They were distracted and amused when my sis photobombed our selfie
 PJ mentions in her speech that she has 两家人, and 两个爸爸, 妈妈 as she thanked them all.
I'm not sure if her guests know what she was talking about; anyway, some of us (cousins) lived under two roofs when we were young, or at least transited from one family to another. Because our parents were all working and child support came from other families that could take in additional kids. I honestly can't say that it was a good arrangement although it might have been the best option they could think of then. 





I had originally thought that my sis could handle Colin while Kiki & I go for class, I intended to go out with them in tow after class but I had realised that I was being over ambitious; before the end of lunch, Colin looked sleepy...., Kiki lasted till after class.

K.O

No comments:

Post a Comment