Friday, September 12, 2014

Literacy

She says she's writing in sentences and proceeded to recite - "My mother works very hard because she love(s) her son. She has to work very hard or else Singapore one family will be short of money. -_-""" Her towel is green, like fresh grass green. My father is always busy, he goes to school." 


Her Chinese teacher is lenient; although Kiki reads most of the assigned booklets, she probably recognises 50% of those words. Sometimes I worry even more over Colin... firstly, it's scarcity of the time I have for him for such activities, secondly, he is still playful and very manja. I guess it doesn't help if I spread myself too thinly, so I'll just stay focused on doing my best. 

Reading list for final quarter of 2014:-



English comes to us easier, but we have yet to start writing words. I suppose we'll have some catching up to do next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment