Thursday, September 4, 2014

Japanese Food

 (at Orchid Hotel, next to Amara Hotel at Tanjong Pagar)

I hardly ever queue up for food but today,,, I did.
Because my colleague insisted that this place is damn atas, their dinner reservation is full till 31st December and they don't take reservations for lunch. 

It's a very small eatery that sits 21 pax. The queue formed 30 mins before its opening hour (11.45am) but we still had to wait till past noon to be seated. While we ate, the second half of the queue continued to wait. I could never quite understand where their patience came from. Perhaps they all think - good things go to those who wait.  My colleagues had Salmon & roe rice, and Tempura beef, they both claimed that their food were very good (that, I can tell). My ebi tempura was not too bad but if I ever were to return, I will want salmon rice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment