Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Crafts

 she painted it by herself and i had to hold back the urge to take over.
she named it - Karin, a female feline, and she lets me into her secret-- she had smuggled Karin in her school bag and brought her to school the past two days. she told me excitedly that her teachers didn't spot Karin because she was hidden by the side bottom of her bag. she only brings Karin out when they're on the school bus. to share her excitement, i said- that's so exciting, -- it's like Mary Had A Little Lamb,,, brought the lamb to school one day, which was against the rule.

Coincidentally, Karin's colours are the same with one of the looms I've donated.

 This one is for her friend- Glenda.
Glenda is in K2, they are "school bus friends".
Glenda taught her to sing the song - "Roar" (Katy Perry), which in turn taught me never to underestimate the power of peer influence.




This is the last loom band from me for the charity drive. Because the drive is closing tomorrow and this is the last one I've made today.

No comments:

Post a Comment