Monday, September 22, 2014

Saturday

 Spent some "me" time strolling

The Papa sent me this photo above while I was gone.

Tamiya tracks, they love playing with these.

She left a sketch for me, and explained later that Colin was crying because his race car couldn't pass at the curves and got stuck hence he was frustrated and began to cry. I think the batteries were weak. Once a guy whose name is Patrick Wee, told me he used to be teased when his friends gave him a nickname-"Battery Weak" (sounds like Patrick Wee?) Anyway, I only remember his joke but not him -_-" 




Kiki's school is contemplating on an overnight camp at the Zoo. I've browsed the Zoo's website on the programme and thought it was interesting, especially if we were to go with school friends. Unfortunately, the date that the school is looking at coincides with our exhibition & dinner event =(   Kiki's getting all excited as her friends talk about the possible camp. I've explained to her that we will have to skip that unless in a remote chance the school changes the date. Hi-5 will be in town this December (same dates again 5-6 Dec) and I'm wondering if Hi-5 would bump off some disappointment in the event we don't get to go camping.

1 comment: