Monday, March 10, 2014

Weekend 8 & 9th March, 2014

 Before Class

 After Class at Ion Orchard. She asked me- Mummy, is this place "I", "on"?  wa, she reads sign posts now.

 Sunday morning. (see, slept with Tamiya)

 Both at Chinese centre.


 Then, it was our weekly beach time.

I said - Ok, let's go home.
And he quickly sprawled on the sand pretending to swim, making a last ditch before going home.... boys!




 The shells we picked.

 She "drew" a dog.



 And I found a nano shell.
(yes, looking at the lines on my palm, you can guess that I am a either a thinker or a worrier, whatever.)

  As tiny as 3 or 4mm


 I asked her who's "we".
She quickly retreated to - "no, I mean I love you Mama"  (still don't want to include Colin)

All the grass is dead. So sad.
Oh yes,,, there was a young couple who bought cartons of water from NTUC to water the huge, old trees at the beach. They touched the gigantic trucks gently before watering them. Such rare sightings.

No comments:

Post a Comment