Monday, March 10, 2014

Nicklaus, a Pinocchio Fan.

Last Friday, I finally got to meet up with Val.
We thought meeting at her place would be a better idea because she has to attend to Nicklaus (turning 4 this June) as her hubby has a game of volleyball planned. Allen cooked us a simple pork liver don (Japanese style) dinner before heading for his game. Chatting and catching up over her recent Taiwan trip, over the types of educational videos Nicklaus watches, etc., I discovered Nicklaus is a huge Pinocchio fan. So I told him I will mail him a souvenir from Pisa, Italy. Iresh bought two Pinocchio pencils for Kico & one pen for me last December when she toured there with her family. I am saving the pencils until Kico learns to write, but I guess the pencil will make a young, real Pinocchio fan over-the-moon, so, we will part with one of them, to bring joy to another friend.

Post entry:  See, the young Pinocchio fan's so delighted when he received the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment