Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Last Friday Night

 Tried to spruce up my very, very tired face. Really.
Bren & I had kind of a fight since Monday and I hadn't been sleeping for days and nights. I was literally peeling my eyes off...... so darn sleepy. But of course when I met my old friend, I was wide awake. LOL.
(by the way, Bren & I are fine now. we texted via Whatsapp till 2am and sorted things out, despite him sitting in the kitchen and me in the hall. we just needed to communicate; whichever way works, worked.)

 Anyway, back to Pam.
Her school sent her to upgrade and take a diploma in.... Art, so she could one day head the Art Department (I think that's the intention of the school). So she's crashing her assignments day and night now.
The bistro has a cosy ambience, the food was good, and a lounge singing couple added some emo in the air. They are only there on Fridays & Saturdays in case you're wondering.
Every time I'm at a nice place, I think of Bren and then my sis. Always thought about sharing nice moments with them. The restaurant is part of an old school campus (was a canteen), incidentally it's my sis' former school; while the main campus was being rebuilt, the students occupied temporarily the compound at Newton Circus, so it was a place in transit. I can't remember what exactly, but I think I was once called up by the school's admin or something along that line, I visited the place. I was the guardian for my sis when sometimes our parents were absent.









http://www.skyve.sg/ 



Bren sent me this photo, he takes care of the kids while I am away. Kiki loves animal balloons, especially dogs. She has had so many of these.


No comments:

Post a Comment