Thursday, March 13, 2014

苦尽甘来

I'm glad my sis passed the rounds of interviews and will be working at an organisation she looks forward to. Not just that, I'm glad she likes the job description and I'm glad her new employer expressed eagerness about her joining the team.

Coincidentally, her BF has also landed on a new job with better prospects.
Not just better prospects, I'm glad he enjoys the new work more.
I think one and one's work is quintessential; so taking pride in one's work is taking pride in oneself.  

I think work is not just a job.
I think it will be fortunate if you like your job and enjoy your work.
And it will be even more fortunate if your job inspires you and also pays your bills.
Better still, pay for everything you ever want.
But then, that's just what I think.

We are not poor, but we are not yet living freely.
If we had not suffered, we will know no pain and may become too vain.
But every dog will hope to have its day, and every dog will get its day.

So, I wish for all the people who had known hardship; 苦尽甘来吧!
干杯!

No comments:

Post a Comment