Thursday, March 6, 2014

Self Entertain

She asked if she could use the scissors and I said ok, but little did I know she was making some crafts with it. (I had thought that she just needed to cut a string off or something). I was busy doing....... many stuff, bathe, reply phone messages, chatting with Bren, revising my violin, etc.

When she was ready, she made me close my eyes and count to ten.
There are tails of Horse, Leopard, Elephant, Cat, Monkey, and (the one in Green, I can't remember which animal it belonged to). Then she said whatever we put behind our bums, we would then pretend to be that animal, and if you are the leopard, you could eat the cat.... wow,,,, dramatic play?
I asked why are there a pair of the same animal tail?
She explained; so that we would both have a tail in the event we chose a same animal. 


 I thought it was a pair of disposable gloves, but it was not.
She used the scissors and made tassels at the bottom of a plastic bag.
I thought it was Casper, or the ghosts from Pamac, but she said NO!, it is a Jelly Fish.
(oh I see)




 And this is a Tiger   (not cat)

No comments:

Post a Comment