Monday, March 17, 2014

Easter Eggs Art n' Crafts (with updates)

 My sis came over to play with KiCo since she misses them and I also had to go with my aunt to a day-trip and my sis could spend some quality time bonding with the children.

They always like to tease Colin when I'm not around.......

 Wa...... this does look like Colin huh?

 Other crafty stuff.
Apparently, the paints didn't work well........

Egg race.
 The night before, she was already anticipating the playtime with my sis.... had me sketch her some Easter Egg designs.
 Finally, this is what she made at school. She said she designed it all on her own.

A chick hatched.

Happy Easter to my Family and Friends. I love you. She says.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. A good idea for my kids on the coloring. You guys eat so many eggs? The boys' teacher asked for egg shells. And after a week, I produced only one for her. LOL.
    --sohcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Sohcool, those are plastic (toy) eggs.... look real huh? Maybe that's why the paint didn't stick well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's plastic, water color is epic fail! We used markers, not as good too. Haven't try arylic paint. I bought 2 pack somemore = 40 eggs! Ytd I saw white ones - salted eggs!

    ReplyDelete