Monday, March 31, 2014

Happy Birthday, My Baby.

 We celebrated her birthday on Sunday as it is the nearest weekend to her birthday.
There was no funfair, no guests, and no presents. (!!!)
I still have not found the time to get a toy cat.
And we are saving the drum set for the eve of her birthday, just to let her learn about delayed gratification. (haha, no lah! just so it will be more meaningful).
By the way, she wants "Lightning" designs on her drums, I went Daiso but there wasn't decals... where's the lightning when you need one. LOL. 
She's much of a rock chic than anything else. She likes cars, Freddie's - We will rock you, and Oggy & the Cockroaches' love-hate friendship. For a five year old, she surprises me all the time. Told me snuggle means cosy, and explained in zest about the movie - Frozen. She places small objects (toy figurines) in my palm when I sleep; so that I wake up with something endearing in my hand; that included my Strawberry Shortcake figurine that is out of bounds to her; she placed it in my hand and I woke up with such a warm surprise. In short, she surprises me with her empathy, EQ and "贴心-ness".







1 comment: