Monday, November 7, 2011

Two Thousand & Twelve

I was hesistant to get a pocket diary because most of my diaries are filled halfway and I loose steam after June. However, I would still need it because I prefer the one-glance-sees-all kind of calendar planner, plus in this coming year, I think we are fully loaded. First of all, Kiki will be attending an all-Mandarin, Chinese Class at "Tian Xia", I am grateful there's one centre nearby and they take children from 3. Cost $290 for ten lessons over about 2.5 - 3 months. Whatever the case, I'll be busy, so I'd better jot everything down.

1 comment:

  1. i use them. A friend sent to me from Sg each year. This year though, I took a hardcover pretty one. Yeah, Seb asked what I want for X'mas last year and my Sg delivery was late. Regret for the whole of this year cos it won't fit into my new small bag. Will be back in Sg to get a small one like those above. I like those with 15 months calendar.
    ~~sohcool

    ReplyDelete