Saturday, November 12, 2011

@ The Gym

I wasn't expecting her to know so when I asked: "Kiki, what's my favourite colour?", I wasn't really expecting the correct answer but she surprised me with "Green!"
I thought it was a random answer but on seperate occasions I asked her, she knows. And I wonder how she knows because it is not until now that I'm beginning to put on green coloured apparels although I've always liked green.
I asked her what was her favourite colour and it turned out to be the sterotyped Pink. I said, no, pink is just everywhere but it need not be your favourite colour, there are many other colours to discover. Then she picked Yellow but I'm not sure if that will stick.

showing me Blue.



Bouce and fell off onto the ground.


She said- "look, swing like this", and went on to demonstrate to me.


The gym gives stamps as an "incentive" for the kids to end their sessions, or else the kids will never want to leave the compound! Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment