Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Birthday

(Happy Birthday - Part 2)

This is not my BD present, this is what we really need - a laundry dryer.
This saves us all the time sunning the clothes, bringing the "gala" (bamboos) in and out of the house (depending on the unpredictable weather), and this gives me crisp-dry clothes that I so desire. The downside is the surge in electricity usage, and the clothes may wear out faster. Whatever the case, for the fact that it saves us the much wanted time, we were all relieved that we bought this handy machine at last. (I didn't know dryers have become so cheap!)


Okay, I bought this for myself. Ionised hair brush for smooth and shiny hair. (I will let you know if it really works)



An impromptu dinner




1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, let me know if the brush works!
    yeah, more S'poreans are having dryer. It does save so much time and we can have dry clothes within 2 hours. I don't think it wears out the clothes any faster. But I miss the smell of sun dried clothes.
    ~sohcool

    ReplyDelete