Friday, November 18, 2011

Regular Days

I'd tell you, my sis has many funny tricks up her sleeves, it is no wonder Kiki loves to play with her. They ate a kind of chocolate that is like playdough- Kiki said "bite One Head and Four Legs from Crocodile",,, my sis also taught Kiki how to spell her nickname "K-I-K-I", and to "do Yoga", see the pose above, it just tickles me. Last night Kiki demonstrated for the Papa and he couldn't stop laughing too.



We were at the Speech Therapist for Colin's session and the doctor gave Kiki a sweet -_-"


I must tell her school not to give her anymore sweets because she is so hooked on them she keeps asking for sweets from evening to night. For the record, we didn't start her on any sweets, it was her school that gave her sweets when she had a fall once and then every other time they just gave her sweets. That was how it begun. Shame.


Colin didn't pass the session and we have to vist the doctor until he weans into solid food (!) This is because he falls asleep during milk and chokes a little and the doctor just wants to make sure he develops well. -_-"

No comments:

Post a Comment