Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sis' BD - Part 2 8th Nov 2011

My uncle Bee happened to call and learnt from me that I was hanging out with my sis, awaiting for the sky to turn dark before we have a drink. So he suggested we go Shanghai Dolly to meet him. The singers there were pretty good and I've always enjoyed live music so it was nice to revive the indulgence. Some more my uncle's old friend- William Scorpion is a veteran lead singer there. I remember I used to watch him sing at various other locations before and he has always been very professional, both in his singing and conduct.

So of course I jumped on the chance to have a snap with him.


And also the gang. half the gang.



As my sis was overjoyed, she grabbed him from waist to shoulder.




Uncle Bee (in light blue-T) and his wife on his left. (my shen shen)

No comments:

Post a Comment