Sunday, May 30, 2010

This Morning

Dirt Digging.

Pose.

Bite.


This morning, we went to the beach.
The kerosene smell from the sea was terrible. I kept telling Bren to U-turn but he was very stubborn and refused. There was a collision of two vessels earlier in the week that resulted in the oil spill. Although I've read about it from the news, I didn't think it would smell so bad.
After walking a long distance, we stopped at a nice spot where there was no unpleasant smell and the grass were soft and "carpety".
Let Kiki roam around and do some gardening.
As I laid on the grass, looking up at the trees against the clear blue sky, the world feels so light.
The breeze was very gentle and set the relaxing mood.
I told my helper to lie down and watch the clouds and trees. She refused because she was reserved but after some coaxing, she laid down and was glad she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment