Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Regular Weekday

Looking at the camera lens. I think she now knows vaguely that a camera takes pictures cos we review the shots with her and sometimes, she's intrigued seeing herself on the small screen.

Playing cool.

Sleepy already.....
Bren's work is flexi-hour, so some of the days, he finishes work early.
He would bring Kiki out to the mall and to the beach.
Many times, I wished I was there with them but I am more than contented that Bren takes the effort to spend time with the baby, cos a full day constricted at home is really boring for a baby and sometimes, can be frustrating, especially with the humidity here, plus the din from the upgrading works in my precinct.
A whole day at home can be very long, I do hope to find a playgroup for Kiki and let her go to school for a few hours each day when she reaches 18-months in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment