Sunday, May 30, 2010

She's a Crooner

We went to Noura's wedding in the afternoon.

The weather was scorching hot these few weeks and today was no exception.
My makeup melted and perspiration were dripping into my eyes.




Kiki watched the Traditional Malay Dance with all her attention. She quietly watched and I think her brain was ticking away. This little baby loves to dance. She could jump, sway, nod in rhythm. I am quite certain she can sing and dance well later on as she has displayed a clear aptitute in these areas. She crooned to the music when an uncle was singing via the Karaoke system. I brought her up to the stage area where the uncle was singing and she crooned even louder. After the song, I brought her to the microphone and she sang into it, but the mic was not being turned on. It was too noisy anyway but she surely enjoyed herself.



No comments:

Post a Comment