Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Cheesy Thing To Do

She was cranky not because of the T-shirt but because we were on the way out and I retreated to take a picture together.

The ultimate cheesy thing for me to do was to get an identical T-shirt and desire to wear it.
I used to find that people who do it are very faux and cheesy especially worn on adult couples. "What's this fixation of wanting people to know you're together?" I often seceretly laughed to myself.
Who would have guessed I became my own laughing victim.
I was acutally browsing casually at the store when the salesgirl told me "there's a same design in kid's size", and my eyes lit. "oh really?" I said, still trying to act cool. "yes", she replied and showed me.
"oh wow" I thought. "so exciting" I thought. Ha ha.
I said: "so cheesy hor?" (hoping she will say something like "no lar, it's cute wearing the same outfit as your baby" but she didn't).
Ha Ha.
When I got home, I showed the Papa excitedly.
He went "How about me?"
Ha Ha Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment