Sunday, May 30, 2010

At Botanic Gardens


Practising walking.

The cheeky little girl with Avocado in her mouth.

We couldn't stay seated at a spot for long because Kiki is still young and restless.
So, we sat up the slope where the walkway is. In between crankiness and listening to the concert, she took walks, had some snacks, gave applause, hummed a tune and got restless.
I do not know how to appreciate this form of classical performance but an outing like this is refreshing. There were many children around, playing badminton, football, having picnic, riding on their skate scooters and running about and it was a nice to see so many families, all having a good time. The whole time I was there, I kept thinking I must ask Anna, GM, Dajie to bring Kaikai here the next time. I will look out for the next concert and shall ask the whole troope here. We will surely have more fun together.


No comments:

Post a Comment