Thursday, May 6, 2010

E-flash done by me

G
K

If you have an i-pod touch or i-phone, you can download "Babyflash" an application that works like flash cards for the babies. Or you can doodle your own flash cards like I did.

I got this idea after reading from the papers about a renowned Italian artist who doodles a bloom of flowers on his i-phone and send it to his friends every morning, so they get a "fresh bloom of flowers everyday", he said. That's so nice. And I realised that the seemingly simple application (DoodleBuddy) could let you "paint" some rather pretty pictures. Of course the colours are basic and solid, it doesn't come in pen or brush strokes, nor bucket paint application like what you have on the "paint" application on your PC, but it this mac's version let you Finger Paint. After seeing the beautiful picture that Italian artist had, I realised that I am not limited by the tools but the talent. Nevertheless, I am contented to be able to paint these simple ones and are eye catching enough for Kiki Baby.

1 comment:

  1. I thought the doodles were good but no one commented.

    ReplyDelete