Saturday, May 1, 2010

Guests


Colin, Candida & their boys - St. John & Randy came over.

They told Bren they would be here at 10am but we overslept and leaped from the bed when we suddenly remembered we had guests coming.
Randy was very happy to have all the crawling space. According to the mom, he is deprived of moving space as their home is very cluttered and is not child proof. St. John has a lot of toys and they are not age appropriate for Randy since the older one is Six going on Seven.
Kiki cried when St.J used my i-pod. She recognises that it is her toy. And boys being boys, liked to tease her and purposely played with the games in front of her to make her cry further. I told Kiki that she has to let her guests play with her toys, this is hospitality, and I distracted her with the TV.
Randy is 16 mths and is walking independently but prefers to crawl when he was here. He doesn't babble as much but was happy playing with all the toys he could get a hold of.
I learnt a few eating tips from Candida, she encourages me to give Kiki tuofu, cheese, yeast flakes and yougurt. She said she gave these to Randy since he was 7 mths old. I will do the cheese porridge later this evening and I'm sure Kiki will love it. (Candida says to just stir a wedge of creamy cheese into a hot bowl of porridge.)

No comments:

Post a Comment