Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Winged It


I did not solve this by myself. I watched a video and managed to understand and solve only one face and one (top) layer. (I can do that without reference now). After that stage, I am unable to understand the strategies to solve layer #2 and couldn't move forward. So I consulted the solution sheets that is found on Rubik's official website, and managed to follow its instructions on solving layer #2 and #3, the final bits are to solve the last face, so yes, I have technically solved six sides of the cube.

I was semi elated. Well, if I have to be specific then I'm 40% elated.
Because on my own effort, I could only solve 30% of the cube. 10% I give myself a pat on the back for having tried. The rest I can't take credit because I would never be able to solve the cube without looking at the sheets. So let's just say I winged this.

It was fun because my sis & I videoed each other and gave each other tips.








No comments:

Post a Comment