Friday, November 6, 2015

...


Maricar sent me this photo, she texted-- Ma'am, Grandpa keep painting the wall.....

It was a haunting image. Either harrowing or beautiful, depending on my mental state.

Just two days back the entire, entire thing plus the figuring were all red.
Now they are multi-coloured.

Haunting because this reminds me of that movie - A Beautiful Mind....... but it spells mental problem. A kind of OCB. I can't stop him, nobody can. That's living with dementia. Or senility. Or both.


Friday evening.
 the completed painting on Friday night 

 the next morning! Saturday. 

Saturday evening! 

All in 24 hours.

1 comment:

  1. My Elderly one at Home was Paranoid. It's no fun at all !!!! Bc we live in Fear everyday, afraid of an outburst, afraid she'd get on at us for being her imagined Devils - targetting her. Come home, we quickly hide in our rooms to avoid her.

    ReplyDelete