Monday, November 30, 2015

Finally found


As the date draws nearer, I got anxious trying to find the right gown for my director's wedding. 

Firstly, I have fat, jello-arms...... so it is hard to carry off anything sleeveless. 

Secondly, I have two, long scars at the armpits. They are dark-red, bold and long, so it's quite hard not to stare and I don't want to see people trying to hide their shocked faces. Some masseurs told me they thought I had boobs job done.

I had shopped at a dozen boutiques, big & small, including departmental stores the past month and was relenting that I might be under-dressed again, so as a last attempt, I asked of the Universe to "send me a nice gown for under $100". 

Finally, on Friday, of all places, I found a suitable gown at OG Orchard. OG is a place my aunts get their brassieres and nice heels, and those NINA dinner dresses for the elders. But it really doesn't matter where I found my dress as long as I'm able to feel comfortable in it. The in-built sash could cover-up the scars on my under arms, yay!




Ham & Mushroom crepe, tomato soup.
@ Plaza Singapura 

No comments:

Post a Comment