Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Movie Tuesdays



 My colleague and his wife watched Spectre while I chose to watch Legend.
They requested me to get the tickets for them, having heard that I was gonna buy the movie ticket anyway. They were empathetic that I was gonna watch a movie by myself and asked me to join them for Spectre but I think.... I would want to watch Legend first. Spectre surely will one day be available on HBO. So, Legend I went.


 Ten percent of the time I had to shield my eyes because the fight scenes were gruesome. I will never get used to bloodbath and bloody scenes. Ghost scenes also. I don't watch ghost movies.

Anyway, the angle that Legend took was on the love story of Reggie Kray and the love-of-his-life. It's a sad love story, he could not leave his mafia life as a brother to his troubled twin. Mothers play an immensely important part in such lives or for that matter, every life.  You know, Mothers can emotionally manipulate in the wrong directions even.
(screen grab from Wikipedia)


So half the time, I was looking at Kray's love-of-his-life.
A haunting beauty. I know I have seen that face before. I just couldn't put a finger to it.
So today I did a search to cure my hunch..... I'm right! I have a good eye. Indeed she is...........




 THAT LITTLE GIRT FROM "A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS"

Then... and Now

How fast they grow! They become old in front of my eyes.

(screen grabs from Wikipedia & Google images)

No comments:

Post a Comment