Monday, October 26, 2015

Weekend 24th October



 Warming up at our secret stairwell before class. 



 She chose the Thai restaurant because there's a play corder with kids' toys. 
But those are toddler's toy blocks, you're not a toddler anymore 
- I said. 
There's the iPad for kids- she said. (Samsung pad)
Well, I hope they've got non-spicy dishes.  - I said.  
Sure they have, they've got Kids Menu, see? - She pointed. 

 They did. The Pad Thai Noodles are not spicy. Only the dried chilli flakes are spicy, the noodles itself only looked spicy. Tom Yam soup for myself..... tooooooo powerful. I must make a note not to take these kind of Spice-pack Oomph dishes. My stomach isn't as robust as I hope it would be. 



 OMG! It's so Spicy! 




So we went for a haircut. The hairdresser says that we've got to dry-blow the hair if we want the Bob effect, unless we want it shorter then the concave bob would be more pronounced. I think, we'll just stick to a long bob. It's refreshing and nice, I told her-- let's keep a long bob from now, it's easier to manage after swimming & shower. 

Then we went Starbucks to complete our Math worksheet. It was nice and cozy because the Christmas deco were up.




Meanwhile, Colin gets a treat. (Maricar sends me photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment