Monday, October 19, 2015

Weekend 17 & 18th October


 Saturday morning, the Papa overslept and was late for school. That was because the night before, he & I chatted until almost 3am. We were both out on our own programmes but when we got home, we still chatted.  I also can't remember what we chatted about but we finished a bottle of red wine. Half the time I asked if we still have many bottles left. I don't know, I don't keep track but he says yes. I think we must be discussing about how to get another car.
Anyway, the three of them left for classes together in the morning.

Since it was my Mom's birthday on Sunday, we met up with her for dinner on the eve of her birthday.
Simple steamboat affair at Tiong Bahru.
After which, my sis gave KiCo a car wash treat.



 shampooing the moon roof.


Sunday: Colin was all sweaty, running around, playing with his friend from neighbouring block when we came back from swim class. Maricar was finding it amusing and funny, asked Colin to show us his armpits. Lo and behold, there was black, charcoal black resins (like eraser rubber darkies) spotted all over. OMG, Maricar! I said. Never scrub armpits?  They all found it funny until I also found it funny.The thing about helpers and children is-- they at the least to expect you to get angry, (if you don't make anger your reflex) they will tell you the things they find funny, and you wouldn't want to miss out some laughs now, wouldn't you.


Random stuff from the FB

That's halloween for preggies and the funny one goes to---
Wilson the volleyball from "Cast Away".




when you go on a gossip-free diet, you may find yourself not talking at all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment