Tuesday, October 20, 2015

More about Music


Are there only four High 2As on Bourree?  Are there more?  I don't know but I am sure looking forward to the next song..... I really dig the next song that I could hear it in my head at command. 

The song's titled - "Two Grenadiers" by Schumann. I will go search from the Net about the history to that song but it sure sounds to me like an army / war / battle song. There are parts that are pompous and there are parts that are sad. I must have been a soldier a thousand times since my affinity is so strong. But no, I pray for no blood, no hatred; I pray for peace. 
 
Saturday evening - our class didn't make the pass to the auditions, so we won't be at the year end concert. Our teacher joked that she ought to volunteer to be on the panel of judges next time.

 Well, this poster doesn't sum up how we feel, it was just something I saw on FB this morning and I thought ya, it's not too bad for a positivity slogan. 


This morning, she ran after me, calling "Kiss, kiss!"
"But I've kissed you, haven't I?"  Puzzled.
"Kiss on the lips, you didn't kiss on the lips"

Oh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment