Monday, October 5, 2015

Saturday, 3rd October.

 9am classes on Saturdays.
Kiki starts new Chinese class (bid goodbye to the old centre).
Colin as per usual Music (but fees are going up wef November).

 New shoes, both want the same Minion studs.
(must encourage more original choices)


This week at violin... teacher thought that she had taught us the next song (Bourrée) but when she saw the lost looks on some of our faces, she laughed it off. As per usual, she gave us tips to tackle the hardest parts of the song, while the rest is to practise and then fine tune. That's the modus operandi usually.

After class, we went for dinner at Fish & Co. 
I haven't eaten at Fish & Co. for........ six years since they've moved out of Parkway (the space is now taken by Ding Tai Fung). 


 Captain Hook kids set comes with activity sheet and a small plush Octopus.


I'm still eating greens as much as I can.
My weighing scale stopped working last week and I don't know how much I weigh now.......... so better to just refrain from too much carbo. 


 They asked me to fill out the survey form (on their iPad) hence I've put a note for them to take note of the colour pencils that need sharpening. Frequency of sharpening would co-relate with frequency of kids meal ordered, I guess.

 Last week was Children's Day at their childcare.
Oh,,,, ya. This scratch booklet is from her Abacus teacher. (we had our last Abacus lesson)
The above is depicting her current favourite game- Minion Rush. 

 Crazy message. "Love to meet new people"????  Is that too much video they're watching from Youtube! sounds like a dating candidate.
And.... I haven't taught her any spelling of sorts...... should I panic?

 I love you forever too.
The above was drawn with her recollection of a sketch of the Lion Dance I made in.. February. 
You know, I get a little worried that she emulates everything I do. I mean....... I am far from perfect, not to mention my vices. Such a tall order to be a role model.

The air-con in my bedroom is not working (auto off), and.................... I need to wait out a month before I have the budget to call the repair man. So, in order to tire myself, I watch the cable until sleepy... so that I could fall asleep with the fan instead of the accustomed air con. So, while we were watching a movie, she suddenly says to me - "You're my Iron Man". I wasn't sure what she said, so I went - "Huh?"  and she repeats what she said. Me paused... grin from ear to ear then I threw punches in the air. 




No comments:

Post a Comment