Thursday, October 15, 2015

Mid-week Randomness

So, while folding the "Chatterbox" last weekend, I was thinking about another paper origami that makes a "pop" sound when flipped in a hard swish. I don't know what that is being known as, I mean, we've never call it anything, we just fold and make it pop near unsuspecting classmates to startle them. So anyway, I typed the phrase - "folded paper that pops" and googled it.
Well, now I know they're called "Paper Poppers".  You know, you don't have to remember everything. Whatever you wish to find out, recall, or learn, all you have to do is google.
Have fun.

(source: google images)

Last night I went to pick up the few books I've reserved.
The movie - "Pan" is showing at the cinemas and the kids have asked to watch.
I thought that perhaps before they watch the movie, I could do a bit of introduction.




 While she waits for me to... pack, unpack, organise my stuff, she plays with the Blu-tac.
She asked if I know what that was. I said it is a Snowman. She says no., it is a Man in snow.
Haha.
She says- You see? His snow cap, ear muffs, mittens & socks.


Then she went on to show me how a running nose snot would look like when frozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment