Monday, August 31, 2015

Saturday


Lunch at Cedele RWS branch. I love Cedele. 

 After sending Colin to class at 9am, I sped off to Vivo City to find the miniature Tic Tacs which Kiki's violin teacher found amusing. She says she liked miniatures (so do I) and asked where she could find these. I thought since Teacher's Day is round the bend, we'll get her the gigantic box of Tic Tac as a gift. And a mini jar of Nutella (Nu Tella).  The Candy Empire at Vivo do not carry them, the other candy store at MBS has moved out, and so I'm left with one last place to search-- Candylicious
at RWS. Luckily, they still have the Tic Tacs there. 



The rest of the Candies are for KiCo's childcare teachers (although they've wrote us an email to specify - no gifts, just hand-made cards), and other teachers-- speech & drama, music, abacus, chinese.


My sis' wedding is round the corner! 
Night time went food tasting at Grand Shanghai. 
 Kids just love to run about, giggle and run at the same time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment