Tuesday, August 11, 2015

August 7th Extra Day Off

The government declared an extra day off for our Jubilee Weekend.

I can't remember what I did that day,,,, it was raining. It rained on Friday & Saturday, luckily it stopped raining on Sunday so the NDP could proceed with less hassle.

A used bicycle for $25

Oh ya, I remembered what I did. We came across a bicycle for sale. The gears were not working but everything else worked fine. I let Kiki ride on it, trained her to cycle on two wheels but it was not easy because the bike was too high & heavy for her. Plus she hasn't had a bicycle to begin with. She wants training wheels to warm up. Anyway, we intend to get them the bicycles from Giant Supermarket but they were ALL SOLD OUT. I was there just last week, the stock was aplenty but they were all snapped up by yesterday............ well, just wait lor.

I think I've weighed myself too frequently until Kiki weighs her Robo Dog -_-"

Bad example to be engrossed over weighty issues, the correct thing is to eat healthy & exercise frequently. So easy to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment