Monday, August 31, 2015

Happy Birthday, my love; Colin.


choosing a cake

 humm... can't remember what they were starring at.. 

 Colin says-- Call Yiyi!

See the plot of land on the left,  that's the proposed MRT site. 
Yeah, it'll be near us, but... I don't know how many more years it'll take to be fully functional.. 
nine years I think.

 The hotel gave us a carrot cake (which tasted quite nice). 
Oh, they forgot the candles ya?




We had a simple affair




 Yiyi asked: Colin, do you remember these trucks?
Colin: Yes, at the shop but you said "see only, cannot buy. 







 We played for hours, went for a swim at the pool, went dinner at Katong Village, had ice cream (Colin likes Mint Chocs, just like me and my sis), Kiki chose "Bubble Gum" flavour. KiCo tried to persuade my sis to stay over but my sis needed to catch up on her slumber.

 My sis taught Kiki to doodle. 



message on a doily. 

Kiki says she had one for Yiyi and she had planned on giving it to her on November (sis' BD) but her Yiyi took it with her anyway.

Since we've all awoken early the following morning, we might as well go to class. 
 
It's business as usual from then.



No comments:

Post a Comment