Monday, August 17, 2015

Weekend 15 & 16 August

 Go Music Class 


 Kiki took the opportunity to join in when her ex-teacher asked if she wants to "assist" in the toddler's music class. That morning, I walked to and from PP so many times... brought Colin to class, came back home to fetch Kiki to join her teacher (she was not ready cos Colin's class starts at 9am). Then fetch Colin from class and sent him home, and returned to PP to fetch Kiki! (cos can't make Colin wait for one hour for Kiki's class to end at eleven, he will be hungry). Six trips. Can lose 500g like that.



some song and dance at the mall 


 We added Pop Corns to salted caramel yogurt....... surprisingly nice. 

(I only like Fruity yogurt, I don't like Chocolate flavoured yogurt cos I find them..... not rich like ice cream, hence.. yuk. Hence I was surprised that the caramel yogurt was not bad). 



Just recovered from fever.... 

She cried over her 听写 list, because Colin doodled over it and she hasn't learnt... Anyway, the first word on the list is "越"  and I am finding it difficult to teach.......... I have not much conducive time... 




No comments:

Post a Comment