Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Paw Patrol is all the rage

(Book is available at our local NLB, Kiki borrowed this at her school's monthly library trips)

 KiCo watches Paw Patrol via YouTube. I am not too sure how they found Paw Patrol, probably it was a popular link. I also am not too sure if we have the Nickelodeon channel at home, I don't think so but I'm not sure. Anyway, they have been wanting its toys but the local Toys R' Us says they don't have the series (although I thought I've seen it on their website?) Isetan also doesn't have them yet.

Anyway, last Saturday Kiki spotted a young boy carrying "Skye" plush toy. She told me after we walked past the boy and his mother. I decided to ask the lady-- Hi Hello, May I ask where did you get this Paw Patrol dog from? It's not available locally right? 
No, I don't think you can get this here (yet)-- She replied with a smile. -- I bought it from Amazon-- she continued.  Oh ya.. there's Amazon. Haha. Thanks! -- Silly me. I wanted to wait till Christmas to let them have the toys but with all the rage, I think I will just let them have it when the toys arrive =)

I was surprised that both Kiki & Colin rattled off each dog's tag phrases-- for an example:-
Marshall (fireman dog) would say-- I'm Fired Up! (when he's assigned a job)
Zuma (lifeguard dog) would say - Ready, Set, Get Wet!
Ryder (Boy)-- No job is too big, no pup is too small. (when responding to a call for help)
That's how much cartoons they watch.



1 comment:

  1. Funny to read about this cos Seb came home and told me his colleague was singing a tune from a new popular cartoon like Robocars. That colleague was watching Paw Patrol with his toddler in the morning. I came to know Paw Patrol only yesterday. This is global. LOL. I hope my boys won't know about this.

    ReplyDelete