Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Netball on a Monday

A very long time ago, I had an injury from netball that gave me a lifetime of pain. I say 'lifetime' because 20 years is a lifetime. It could have been worse but thankfully the pain is tolerable. Just that sometimes I wished the incident never happened. Because I have to live with the inconveniences of chronic pain from sprained veins (from shoulder blade leading to lower-back and now the back of the knees. all on the left side.) What can I learn from here? Accidents happen, blah blah blah. But well, I still like the game although I could do without the pain. Well, pain is where masseurs, physio therapists and SPAs get their businesses. Whatever vicious cycle one may have with one's love-hate relationship with sports.
Last night's game was not too bad. More and more new faces, very athletic bunch of youngsters. I should play more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment