Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Monday (Holiday)

Nail stickers from Daiso (kid's size)


 I really don't know why I didn't go for the 3pm slot. We had ours about ten minutes prior.
There was once we were on the Sampan boat when suddenly, a vortex of water fell next to us. It was quite fun with mist blowing in your face. I really don't know why I didn't go for the 3pm slot yesterday. The ride itself has become a little stale for me but well, for the kids I would still bring them there if they could have some fun. (for your info, the water falls daily at 3pm, 5pm & 8pm, if you're there at MBS, its a novelty for some tourists & kids)

Kiki asked for a coin, she wanted to toss it into the fountain and make a wish. I asked her what her wish was about, she said a wish is a secret. Few hours later, she told me she wished for a pet dog. She never gives up.



 Then we went for Tea.
Boy, boy, boy...... I am so guilty. Last night, she didn't sleep at all. 4.40am, I got up to use the loo, to my astonishment, Kiki was wide awake. She said she couldn't sleep. I asked - couldn't sleep or didn't sleep at all???!!! She hasn't slept at all. She tried to rouse me twice to no avail. It was her "no-chu-chuk-day" so she literally didn't help herself to the pacifier (which might have helped induce sleep). Boy oh boy, I must abstain from macaroons & cupcakes and limit her to perhaps just half of it. Sugar overload is real! Finally, after milk and chu-chuk given, she fell asleep after 5am. My goodness gracious -_-""





No comments:

Post a Comment