Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Buy a Lamp

Buy a Solar Lamp
Make A Difference

 Model S20 $29

Whenever I share with someone about Solar Lamp or Battery Pack, they always ask me how much it costs.
Then they tell me that utilities cost for low voltage lighting and charging is not expensive. They added that the gadgets do not save substantial money or that it is cumbersome to always have to put the solar panels under the sun. Maybe I had talked to the wrong audience, or maybe that's a general view. Anyway, I think Solar powered gadgets are cool and I will find more of them. If you wish to get one, please email fairoz.ahmad@gmail.com; they travel often and do not have an office; so please be patient with their respond time.

 Model S300 $59
Note: unable to charge iPhone as iPhone doesn't work with accessories it doesn't recognize.
I was also unable to charge a mini-speaker, so............. this works mainly as a portable lamp for the moment. 



No comments:

Post a Comment