Monday, August 4, 2014

49

 This year, I didn't have the urge to watch fireworks. But I still stroll along the cityscape whenever I dine or shop at the Marina areas.

From her art class.
She told me her new friend took her brand new crayons and threw them against the wall and the "dark blue" crayon broke into half.

I said- What's the name of your "friend". Why would a "friend" break your crayon. (not in a questioning manner but in a it's-not-funny manner) I added - Friends won't deliberately break your crayon. 

She must have gotten worried with my tone, and explained to me that she could still use the crayon by "pushing the small crayon from its paper wrapper, push it out from the bottom to the top and it still can be used" she explained.

Yes I know, I said; but still it's a brand new set of crayon and you are already using a tiny, broken piece. What is the name of your friend. I demanded again.

Still, she refused to tell me.

Anyway, Happy National Day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment