Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A new group is born

 A brief "on-line war" broke out last week which inevitably led to the birth of a new grouping.

I did not join the previous group long enough to have too much unhappiness escalate until eruption but I can't say the same for some of the players who may have compounded their dissatisfaction. Anyway, I don't advocate online rants without addressing the subject or person(s) in question. In my opinion, it makes matters worse and makes the ranting coward even though the person ranting might have a valid point.

There are always more than two sides to a story, so I feel that one could either (1) speak up in person, (2) put in more effort to neutralize any cliquishness, (3) hold on until a right moment to tip the scale, and if all fails then (4) keep calm and walk away.

So anyway, I hope all's well ends well. 



The courts are squeaky new, spic and span.
The air conditioning at the entire stadium is strong (cold), but good thing it is not cold inside the sports hall. 


 The netball courts are at the OCBC Arena

We had a new set of bib too.

Next time I'll umpire.

No comments:

Post a Comment