Monday, August 25, 2014

Hen Party

Saturday morning's Colin's music time. This week, they played games involving fast & slow.
After morning's session, it would be a quick nap (important to maintain a co-operative kid), and then it's to PJ's hen party!

We met at Raffles Hotel where the hen coop's supposed to be.
But it turned out my other male cousins were there, so it became a mixed party.

We adjourned at PuTien for dinner.
At dinner My cousin PJ asked Kiki to sing a song, and she belted out in great zest 虹彩妹妹嗯唉哟! 
We tried not to laugh as her pronunciation was funny, plus we couldn't make out what she was singing except for the phrase 虹彩妹妹嗯唉哟!





 
now I'm 8 kg overweight rather than 10 kg.





 
In my family, the girls always play all sorts of board games or card games, eg: Saboteur


 Then, it's Selfie Time!





Five of us born in year of Ox.

In "The Return of Goldilocks & The Three Bears",  Goldilocks cried: "Who's been sitting in MY chair!?"

I
It's none other than Baby Gummi Bear. =_="
Me & my crappy jokes made my cousies laughed. 

And then it's their turn to turn crappy-funny with  "Levitation" magic.


 When it was time to go home, Kiki cried. Who would wanna leave a fun party isn't it?
I can only tell her I'll bring her to all of my cousies' gathering in future. So that's a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment