Thursday, August 7, 2014

Bye, guys!

Because my CEO could raise like $3888 per Loom Band on a Charity Drive, I've decided to let go of the Looms I've made and contribute to her pool of Loom Bands that the office girls are helping to make.
I am glad to help fetch some money for the less privileged families (South-west Constituency). I explained to Kiki about the fund raising event, she somewhat understood and said that we could contribute all but asked to retain Tigger. I said Tigger has to go with Piglet because they are friends. I told her I will make her another one (but I only had one of those tassels, I don't have any more tassels...) Anyway, after one minute of consideration, she let Tigger go with Piglet.

So today I added one Butterfly-rainbow loom, one classic rainbow and one Germany flag loom; and gave them all to my CEO's secretary.

I will make a few more for them over the next few days when I'm free.




For themed looms, I've packed a picture together and hope the user will know the source of inspiration.





No comments:

Post a Comment