Thursday, August 14, 2014

Feeling Smug

A lazy way to read is to listen to readings of books or novels.
An hour a day on the CD during lunch break while I simultaneously work on one or two loom bands becomes my recent pastime.

Today I ran out of idea what design to make but before long, the cover of the CD flashed a light bulb in my mind's eye. In a flash, I made a depiction of the roulette wheel (complete with ball) which garnered quite a bit of sneering from my colleagues although smugly, I know that they secretly enjoy my humour.




Post entry:-
One person asked if I could make one roulette wheel for her with the ball landing on number six (her birth date). I told her to give me some time to mull over.
Today, I made the band for her with the ball landing on the number she so wishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment